You may have noticed that I love to come up with recipes where you don’t need a lot of ingredients. It seems like if you can throw a recipe together from whatever you have laying around in your pantry, that’s the one I would go for.
Except that doesn’t always work for everybody. Yeah, put that mayo away. Relax. Maybe follow a recipe for a change.
This, however, is exactly how I came up with these little pillows of heaven. I posted a similar recipe before, but this time I pushed it even further. I switched all of the butter for cream cheese and opted for lemon extract in place of any add-ins. That was just to stay in the spirit of throwing-things-together-out-of-nothing. If you’d rather add some chopped chocolate, be my guest. You can also go for a different extract, if you don’t want the lemony taste.
Look how light and pretty.
Cream Cheese Condensed Milk Lemon Cookies
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 14 ounces (400g) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract (or any other extract you’d rather use)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix cream cheese with condensed milk.
- Add flour, baking powder, lemon extract and mix until the dough comes together.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cookies are set.
- 50 gram serka mascarpone
- 400 gram słodzonego mleka skondensowanego
- 2 ½ szklanki mąki
- 1 ½ łyżeczki proszku do pieczenia
- 2 łyżki ekstraktu cytrynowego
- Rozgrzej piekarnik do 170°C.
- Zmieszaj serek mascarpone z mlekiem skondensowanym.
- Dodaj mąkę, proszek do pieczenia, ekstrakt cytrynowy, i wymieszaj aż ciasto się połączy.
- Pełne łyżki ciasta układaj na blaszce do pieczenia.
- Piecz przez 8-10 minut.